1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect from you and process information that you provide to us when placing an order, registering online, setting up or amending an account with us on our Website. For example:
1. your name, address, various delivery and payment addresses, email address, contact telephone numbers, password, password question and answer, and card details which can be used when you subsequently place an order;
2. details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders;
3. information which you voluntarily disclose to us by email or other means;
4. information that you provide if you report a problem with our Website;
5. details of your visits to our Website, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
6. if you choose to leave Product review during your visit to our website, if applicable.
2. COOKIES & IP ADDRESSES
2.1 What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a piece of information in the form of a very small text file that is placed on an internet user’s hard drive. It is generated by a web page server, which is basically the computer that operates a web site. The information the cookie contains is set by the server and it can be used by that server whenever the user visits the site. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user’s identification card, which tell a web site when the user has returned.
a) In order to use essential features of our site such as storing products in your shopping bag whilst you continue to shop and/or navigate to different pages of the site and accessing secure areas of the site. If you choose not to accept these cookies, you will be unable to use our site for shopping, only for browsing.
b) When browsing or shopping online, the website will remember preferences you make (for example your user name, language or location). This makes your shopping experience easier and more personal.
c) Website analytics cookies used to measure and analyse how our customers use the website. This allows us to continuously improve our website and your shopping experience.
d) Targeting cookies or advertising cookies are used to deliver adverts relevant to you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as helping us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.
You are able to choose whether you wish cookies to be turned on or off. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
3. IP Addresses
We may collect information about your computer including, your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
USES MADE OF INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
We are the sole owner of the information collected on this Website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from those disclosed in this statement. We will not collect information from our users on our Website unless we are legally entitled or required to do so, or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and/or defend our rights, property or personal safety and those of other users of this Website. Your privacy is of the highest importance to us, and we promise never to sell your personal details to any outside company for mailing or marketing purposes without your express permission.
We use your information:
1. for internal analysis purposes within our group of companies;
2. to create and maintain your account with us and to comply with our obligations following your order as set out in our Supply Terms;
3. to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website where you have chosen to do so;
4. to administer and otherwise perform our obligations in relation to the products which we have agreed to provide to you. For example, we may use an outside carrier company to deliver orders, and a credit card processing company to bill you for products. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes;
5. to provide you with information, products including any marketing that you have requested from us or that we feel may interest you but only ever where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes and otherwise to respond to queries which you may submit;
6. to notify you about changes to our Website;
8. in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
9. if LuxurySoi or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
You should be aware that if we are requested to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use or Supply Terms and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of LuxurySoi, our customers or others to provide your personal information and/or user information, we are entitled to do so. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
4. CORRECTION/UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If your personal information changes (such as your post code), or if you no longer desire to shop with us, you may correct, update or remove your personal data by contacting email@example.com.
5. YOUR CONSENT
By placing an order online, over the telephone or during the registration process you will be giving us your consent to contact you to offer promotional products. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing, or to opt-out of receiving regular communications from us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you withdraw your consent to use of your personal information we will stop such use as soon as reasonably practicable.
6. WHERE AND HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS OR FILE COMPLAINTS
If you require more information please go to the Contact Us section of the web site and send an email to the Customer Care department. If you wish to talk to a LuxurySoi customer care representative please call +91 98300 40330 or write to: LuxurySoi, c/o Shivam Rajgaria, 4 Raja Santosh Road, Kolkata 700027. West Bengal. India or e-mail at email@example.com.